Food X-ray Inspection Equipment takes advantages of the penetrating power of X-ray to detect contamination. It can achieve a full range of contaminants inspection including metallic, non-metallic contaminants (glass, ceramic, stone, bone, hard rubber, hard plastic, etc.). It can inspect metallic, non-metallic packaging and canned products, and the inspection result will not be affected by temperature, humidity, salt content, etc.
Recommended use of X-ray inspection systems
1. Not only metal contaminants, but other non-metals such as stones, ceramic, glass as well.
2. Aluminum film packaged food and metallic packaged food
3. High salinity food, such as pickles which has strong product effect
4. Canned food
5. High requirements for the inspection of SUS
6. Defect detection, such as tablet defect.
High Sensitivity and Accuracy
Low Energy Consumption and Low Radiation
Modularized Hardware Platform
High Level Hygienic Design
Excellent Image Processing Algorithm
4-5 times better in exposure compared with standard 0.4mm detector
With high resolution detector, low power generator is required, higher sensitivity, longer service time, low radiation and maintenance cost.
X-ray detector: IP67
Inspection tunnel: IP67
IP69K for meat and seafood products
Intelligent software for plastic, shell etc
Big touch screen
Automatic monitoring interface
Ethernet and USB port
Different configuration based on different requests
Various rejecter systems
Copyright © 2021 Techik Instrument (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.